New Machinery Installation schedule
29th September 2016
After a good innings, Laser #8 will be going into retirement next week.
The proposed schedule:
- Tuesday 4th October 08-00 hrs end of production at Cirrus Laser
- Tuesday 4th October begin dismantling
- Thursday 6th / Fri 7th October loaded on truck and goodbye
- Weekend 8th 9th October clean area, dust the cobwebs and clean the floor
- Tuesday 11th October Trumpf drill floor for new machine holding-down screws
- Wednesday 12th - 17th/18th October delivery and installation of new machine Trumpf
- Wednesday 19th October recommence full production including new machine
During this period, we will only have Laser #9 and waterjet for cutting. We will run 24 hours and weekends to maintain our service to our customers.
Please be patient whilst we make the change-over there will be longer lead-times than normal, if you can give Cirrus Laser realistic delivery dates we will do our best to keep everyone happy.
ISO 9001: 2015 Certified