Press Brake Machine Operator vacancy
Laser cut parts from metal sheet and plate which require folding in Amada HFP 1303 Press Brake. Load program created from the Cad/Cam programmers into the machine, check material and data is correct to job sheet, setting sheet and customer drawing.
Locate required tooling and correctly assemble into machine. Check first off for approval and check parts at regular intervals. When all parts folded, stack on pallet / trolley and transport to next operation / despatch.
Make sure machine is in good running order at all times and conduct basic maintenance to keep tooling clean and oiled, walkways clear and safe for other staff. Make sure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Technical skills
- Ability to identify practical solutions
- Accuracy and speed
- Work ethic
Core Behavioral Competencies:
- Good time-keeping at shift changes
- Attention to detail
- Cope with pressure
- Working of metals and other materials
- Processes of Press Brake folding
- Safe handling of large/heavy materials
- Engineering apprenticeship / college based qualification
- Manual Handling knowledge
- Other tertiary qualification an advantage (technical)
+ 44 (0) 1444 870 386
Our Postal address:
65, Victoria Road